Vacuum drying plant
- uniform drying of the entire transformer core volume;
- economic use of electricity;
- reduced duration of drying;
- simple operation;
- process parameters control and logging;
- removal of moisture from chamber;
- the chamber is made of anti-corrosion material
Low Frequency Heating Transformer Vacuum Drying Oven CMM-6 is designed for drying the solid insulation of power transformers.
A common practice during the production or repair of power transformers is to remove moisture from paper insulation. The dried insulation has dielectric strength 20 times greater than not dried one, as moisture affects its dielectric breakdown.
Depending on the types of transformers there are several ways to remove moisture from the active part. One of them is drying with a vacuum furnace (vacuum oven).
Drying of power transformers with vacuum furnaces has the following advantages:
- more intensive evaporation of moisture in comparison with drying with warm air or natural drying;
- optimal overall performance and reduced processing time.